Free Nails
Nail Design

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Smile & Sparkle

Hi,
Here's my lastest konadicure.
I used Zoya Malia as a stamping base. On my ring finger I applied 2 coats of a sparkly
top coat from Essence called Louise.
Then I stamped the design from m11 image plate from Konad.
As a top coat I used the Konad special top coat.
Tell me what you think about them!


I also got some awards from ColorfulBottle:
and
For the last award I also have to answer some questions:

1. Why did you create the blog?
I firsty created this blog for no reason and then I started posting. And here it is now!
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
The most blogs I follow are dedicated to nail designs.
3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
I don't.
4. What make-up product is essential for you?
Nail polish
5. What’s your favourite colour?
I like pink and mauve a lot.
6. What’s your favourite perfume?
Hot Couture by Givenchy
7. What’s the film you liked the most?
The Notebook
8. What countries would you like to go?
I'd love to visit US and UK