Free Nails
Nail Design

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nail polish haul & Sunshine award

Hi girls!
Yesterday I went to polish hunting and here's what I got: 5 pretty laquers from brands that I can find in my little town.


I haven't swatched them on my nails (I love my current mani and I don't want to remove it)
but I painted a piece of paper.


I just love the colors!
I was a little sad about the Nail Art silver polish. The brush is actualy a lil to thick comparing to other nail art brushes, but I think I can use it.


I can't wait to try them on my nails!



Now I'll post an award recived from Canadian Nail Fanatic. She also awarded me for the Happy 101 Tag, but I've done this before here. So thank you very much girl!


Rules:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I pass this award to all my new followers!


Btw, don't forget to enter my giveaway! Just 2 weks until a winner will be announced.
Hope you all have a nice day! Thanks for reading my blog today.