Free Nails
Nail Design

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tag: Most 8 Worn Things & I love your blog

Most 8 worn things:


I got this award from Jenny.

1. Most Worn Hair Product
GLISS Total Repair Hair Mask is one of my favourite hair products. After using it, my hair is so soft and silky and has a very good smell.

2. Most Worn Lip Product
Nivea Lip Balm - makes my lips so tender

3. Most Worn Earrings
This are a pair of earing that I got from Crystallized (the swarovski factory from Austria) and I love them! I wear them almost every day.

4. Most Worn Top
This summer I worn the most a blue spotted shirt that I got from New Yorker store.

5. Most Worn Nail Polish
Avon - Luxe Lavander. This is a great base for Konad designs and I'm in love with this polish since I bought it.

6. Most Worn Shoes
A pair or dark brown leather shoes.

7. Most Worn Perfume
Hot Couture collection no.1 - white (by Gievenchy)
I love this perfume. I would wear it every day!

8. Most Worn Bag
A beige purse from Zara. Not too big, not to small - just perfect!

I give this award to all my awesome followers!
If you do this, give me a link to take a look!

___________________________________________________________________
I got this tag from Olivia.


1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
I love the New Yorker store, but I also like very much Zara and Debenhams.

2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
I like Lady GaGa a lot. She has great songs, I like all.

3. Who is your favourite youtube guru?
I watch a single Youtube channel, and that it Julie's. I just love her videos!

4. What is your favourite makeup product?
I wear a natural make-up for everyday and don't use many products, but one product I like the most is the fundation. I don't apply it every day, but it's a miracle for me in the days when I' tired and my skin doesn't look perfect.

5. Where would you like to live?
I'd like to live in the USA. In NY, or in a city at the ocean.


6. What is your favourite film?
My fave movie ever is The Notebook. I've watched it thousand times, and I still cry at the end.

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
OMG, about 20 pairs.

8. What is your favourite colour?
I love lilac color and turquoise.

I tag:
..and anyone else who wanna do this tag!

If you do this, please give me the link. I will really enjoy reading your fave things!