Free Nails
Nail Design

Saturday, September 18, 2010

NOTD & award

Hi,
Today I'll show you another cute polish from Avon.
It's one coat of Peppermint Leaf from Avon. Just one coat! Imagine if I put two. Gorgeous!
Shiney and so opaque.
A perfect green.
The drytime also is short.
This is how it looks like (no topcoat over):


What do you think about it?
Are you a fan on green enamels?


Simply Me and Manicure time tagged me for the "A blog with substance" award.


1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words.
3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.

1. Thanks girl. I'm so glad that you like reading my blog!
2. I won't use just 5 words, but all I love is sharing with you girls my obssesion with nails.
3. Ok, I'll pass this to (in no speciffic order):
Ok, just 8 blogs. I love reading this blogs, so I think they deserve this award.
Visit them too, they are awesome!

Have a beautiful day!